PRO WEDGE II / ZIPPERS AND FRONT SAND TIRES

We have a set of like new 22x10x8 AMS Zippers. These look very similar to the Pro Wedge IIs but less money. They are mounted on Douglas .125 Yamaha 4x115 bolt pattern wheels. They still have signs of tits on them. : )$150 shipped

DSCN2629.jpg

Also we have a set of front STI Sandtrax 21x7x10 sand tires on Yamaha 4x156mm bolt pattern. They too still have tits on them. $125 shipped

DSCN2625.jpg

These will fit most all late model Yamaha Atvs.

We have a set of like new 22x10x8 AMS Zippers. These look very similar to the Pro Wedge IIs but less money. They are mounted on Douglas .125 Yamaha 4x115 bolt pattern wheels. They still have signs of tits on them. : )$150 shipped

what other parts do you have with "signs of tits" on them?

can you still get the prowedge 2's? i need a new set but i want them mounted on 10" wide wheels.

I have had a harder time getting the Pro Wedges here lateley for some reason. Front tires are sold! Nobody needing the Zippers??

$135 shipped on zippers w/ titties and douglas blue label wheels.......Killer deal for your dirt drag guys!

yeap pretty light

• 2 weeks later...

Tires are SOLD !!

Please close this thread out Loco..

Thanks