Asphalt drag banshee

Selling my asphalt drag banshee. There is lots of time and money in this bike and have a stack of receipts to prove it. First I'll start with the engine. Perfect cases no chain damage have been ported to match cylinders. 1-5 full override transmission with nuetral in stock position. Cut shift star mod. Billet clutch basket, stock pressure plate and hub, Barnett dirt digger plates. Hinson quick change clutch cover. Billet high flow water pump impellar. 200w ricky stator. Billet pro design stator plate. Stock crank has been trued and welded by metal tech and has tz and max load bearing. Has 115 long rods and new rod bearings makes it a 370 long rod motor. Cylinders have been welded and ported to a full drag port and port timed for the long rod pistons. Billet pro design cool head with 16cc big bore domes. 34mm keihn pj carbs set up on alcohol with powerjets. k&n filters. Msd ignition that runs off a 7.2 volt battery. Two step launch limiter set up on clutch lever switch. small bore out of stator side drag pipes. frame has been completely lightened and redone by metal tech. Has a removable chrome subframe. stock length forward one chrome drag lite a arms by metal tech. drag spindles. adjustable aluminum front struts. 10x2 spindle mount wheels with brand new tires. +2 lonestar anti vibe steering stem with straight drag bars. stock tank and stock drag cut plastics. new seat cover. +10 dave moore swingarm. stock linkage and chromoly strut. -2 axle and stock hubs. billet lonestar roundhouse carrier. 10 inch douglas blue label wheels with brand new 20 inch american racer tires. I'm sure there are things missing from this list but thats the majority. This bike has run an 11.76 quarter mile at 105mph. Consistantly runs low 12's on a rich tune. I really don't need to sell it but would like to move on to building my car. Would consider trading for another fox body mustang or some things I need done at my house. I am even looking for a high end shotgun. browning or kolar or anything alike. any questions call Adam 602-502-4019

im in glendale,az

here is a video link of the 11.76 pass

post-22195-12806395082161_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Its never been geared for an 1/8th mile pass. maybe ill play with it this weekend and let u know.

whats your 1/8 mile time on your 1/4 mile slip say... wont be tooo much difference. Maybe a tenth or two