need new clutch

I've been a believer in FAST Jeff's clutch kit as well.

I strayed from that for a season, and went right back to it.

That being said...I know what kind of motors fouledout421 has had...and the Tusk, much to my amazement, has served him right as well.

Either is a fine choice...however, seems you have a different problem.

IF your issue is in fact the clutch...take it apart and inspect it. If you have a worn hub/pressure plate and/or basket, a brand new clutch by ANYONE will be garbage in no time.

I know you're on a tight budget, we all are. But throwing good money after bad is not the answer either....:)

I've been a believer in FAST Jeff's clutch kit as well.

I strayed from that for a season, and went right back to it.

That being said...I know what kind of motors fouledout421 has had...and the Tusk, much to my amazement, has served him right as well.

Either is a fine choice...however, seems you have a different problem.

IF your issue is in fact the clutch...take it apart and inspect it. If you have a worn hub/pressure plate and/or basket, a brand new clutch by ANYONE will be garbage in no time.

I know you're on a tight budget, we all are. But throwing good money after bad is not the answer either....:)

how do i know what to get. what am i looking for to know what to replace? i want to do it the right way so if i have to wait i will or F the mortgage for a month. Im looking for opinions and or advice so thank you