**Lots Of Parts! Hiper, Janssen, PRM, Galfer, ALBA**

Hiper bead lock wheels with Kenda Klaw MXF 20x6-10 tires. The outer beadlock pieces are brand new with no scuffs. One wheel leaks, but you could probably fix it if you take the wheel completely apart and clean it real good - $320 + ship

21-7-10 ITP Sand Star front tires w/ 3 dune trips on them- $120 shipped

Janssen Motorsports steering dampener (for a yfz, but might be able to be made to fit a banshee)- $120 + ship

9” Hiper Rings that have some tire scuffs - $25 for the pair

NEVER USED Galfer Rear Steel Braided Brake Line standard length for a yfz450 (aprox. 26in.) - $40

NEVER USED Black Alba Brake Line Clamps. Comes with 4 clamps total (only 2 clamps pictured) - $35 + ship

Alpinestar Tech 8's size 10 doesn't come with the little booties - $40 + ship

PRM Skid Plate complete with all mounting hardware - $65 + ship

DG A-Arm Skids needs new bolts and a couple bolts are stuck in the mounting bracket – S40 + ship

Stock unmilled head taken off and ’04 with about 18 months of use - $15 + ship

Stock Airfilter - $5 + ship

fronthiper.jpg

fronttread.jpg

P7260782.jpg

P7260784.jpg

P7260796-1.jpg

P7260788.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

c72eb257.jpg

P6290181.jpg

P6290183.jpg

P7260790.jpg

P7260789.jpg

P6290180.jpg

P6290179.jpg

Edited by Banshee~

ill take the head and what size piping are the brake cable clamps for?,,, send info so i can can get paypal out tonight...thanks :headbang:

Ok I'll send you a pm in an hour or so with my info... My iPhones not letting me do it. I'm not positive, but with it fully tighten the hole is 1". So I'd say if your arms are from 1" - 1.5" then it would work. I know for sure that it doesn't fit houser racing arms for the yfz or they wouldn't be for sale lol.

Let me know about the clamps. I'll do them and the rear line.

If you go to the bottom of the page and click manual theme then you can bring up the regular page u see on the puter and then you can pm with your iphone. I do it all the time.

what does that steering stabilizer thing do? its the item below the front paddles, is the one im talking about

It's basically a shock for your handle bars. Have you ever hit a big rock or a tree with one tire and had the handle bars snap violently in the direction? This stabilizer wont let the bars jerk violently away from you. One end of this attaches to the frame and the other to the steering stem and it has adjustable settings of how tight the steering will be.

Let me know about the clamps. I'll do them and the rear line.

If you go to the bottom of the page and click manual theme then you can bring up the regular page u see on the puter and then you can pm with your iphone. I do it all the time.

Check your PM's... thanks for the tip too, I think the theme is changed every time I log in anymore so I haven't picked up on that trick lol