2001 banshee 404 big bore Vito's

2001 Banshee $2100 OBO near Houston TX. Blue powder coated frame, 4+ swing arm, round carrier, Dura Blue x-33 axle and billet hubs , Custom leather seat, chrome stem, billet bars and controls, billet light on rear, +2 a-arms, Vito's 404 big bore jugs, 68mm pistons, ported, Vito's hemi head 23cc domes, Toomey T5's, 34mm pj carbs, billet intakes, K&N pod filters, Lightened flywheel, billet timing plate, timing is +4* now, pingle valve.

The BAD: The rear plastics have a split next to the seat on the right side, aprox 6"

Its a frigging blast to ride. I just need some extra cash to move with. PM ME OFFERS. I can get better pics later. More of the bike in my gallery.

SU1HMDAyMzEtMjAxMDA3MjAtMTAzNi5qcGc.jpg

Can you tell me the exact overall width of the front and rear? Does the swingarm have skidplate mounts? Will you deliver to 30143 for extra $$? Let me know the best price with shipping if you can ship. Can you post more pics? Thanks.

Edited by 2strokes

Can you tell me the exact overall width of the front and rear? Does the swingarm have skidplate mounts? Will you deliver to 30143 for extra $$? Let me know the best price with shipping if you can ship. Can you post more pics? Thanks.

The bike is at my farm I will have to go there later for more pics and exact measurements. I think the swinger has S.P. mounts, Yes I will deliver for extra $$$.

The bike is at my farm I will have to go there later for more pics and exact measurements. I think the swinger has S.P. mounts, Yes I will deliver for extra $$$.

Any idea how much HP? What kinda power....low, mid, top? How fresh is the engine? Does it crank right up and run smooth?

Any idea how much HP? What kinda power....low, mid, top? How fresh is the engine? Does it crank right up and run smooth?

Makes great HP 60-65, Its a banshee so its still a little low most mid and topemd power. Has T5's so it comes on the pipe fast.. 2 kick crank and will runs all day, might be 28 hrs on the motor. Did not make it out to the farm today to see how wide it is. Its less than or right at 50" wide as it fits in the national trail system no problem.

Makes great HP 60-65, Its a banshee so its still a little low most mid and topemd power. Has T5's so it comes on the pipe fast.. 2 kick crank and will runs all day, might be 28 hrs on the motor. Did not make it out to the farm today to see how wide it is. Its less than or right at 50" wide as it fits in the national trail system no problem.

How high strung is the engine? I am planning on building an xc bike out of an already modified banshee. Would it hold up in long hare scramble races day in and day out?

How high strung is the engine? I am planning on building an xc bike out of an already modified banshee. Would it hold up in long hare scramble races day in and day out?

Its a banshee, its going to require some kinda wrenching all the time. The motor is good, its fresh 68mm Nik coated Vito's sleeves. It also has 23cc domes so it will run on reg no problem. I ride it in trails (Pine woods/sand pits) with my buddies 450's and shit no problem, no heat issues nada. Has a lightened flywheel so it revs quick and gets on the pipe easy. I would invest in an alum air box as it has pods now. Water is a no no. Other than that hell yeah its ready to rock!

Its a banshee, its going to require some kinda wrenching all the time. The motor is good, its fresh 68mm Nik coated Vito's sleeves. It also has 23cc domes so it will run on reg no problem. I ride it in trails (Pine woods/sand pits) with my buddies 450's and shit no problem, no heat issues nada. Has a lightened flywheel so it revs quick and gets on the pipe easy. I would invest in an alum air box as it has pods now. Water is a no no. Other than that hell yeah its ready to rock!

What do you mean "water is a no no?"