yfz for banshee or....

Ny-2stroke4ever

I have an 07 yfz450 that I might be interested in trading for a nice banshee or a car(mustang 5.0 or other muscle car). The bike has 5 hours max on it because I live in ny and theres no place to ride so I only drove it up and down the block. Theres nothing wrong with the bike at all and the motor has never been apart or messed with. The only upgrade motor wise is a k&n filter and k&n airbox lid. I also put on ims roll nerf bars/heel guards and an ims front bumper. Oil has been changed 2 times and oil filter was replaced with a k&n. the bike is clean and hasn't seen or touched dirt (which is a shame). Carb was rejetted for the filter.

I'm not desperate to get rid of this I just wanna see what offers I get. I cant post pics on here because I only have my cell phone to go on because my computer is broke so I can only email the pics to you or send pics to your cell phone via text message. I'm located in queens, New York so if your near there and have a trade please contact me and maybe we can make a deal. Thanks

i have a 2000 banshee 4mil long rod motor all done up im almost done with it there is alot of shit thats been done to it other than motor work heres the pics http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=1102029 i got of it right now if you could send me some pics to dvdlvdy@yahoo.com BIKE HAS NOT BEEN RIDIN SINCE REBUILD LIKE I SAID ITS ALL MOST DONE IF YOU WANTED TO TRADE I WOULD PUT IT BACK TOGETHER

Edited by 01strokedshee