PRESCOTT RACE WAY KING OF THE HILL

little cubbie

friday night july 23 prescott race way is having a KING OF THE TRACK race. gates open at 6:00 pm. $25.00 covers every racer for entire night. spectators are 10. kids under 8 are free. test and tune starts at 7:00 pm. eliminations start at 9:00 pm. last one standing at end of night wins $250.00. this is going to be a heads up race. every time you line up to race there will be drawing to see who races who. until there is only one left.

if you have any questions call me.

damon

903-701-0419

friday night july 23 prescott race way is having a KING OF THE TRACK race. gates open at 6:00 pm. $25.00 covers every racer for entire night. spectators are 10. kids under 8 are free. test and tune starts at 7:00 pm. eliminations start at 9:00 pm. last one standing at end of night wins $250.00. this is going to be a heads up race. every time you line up to race there will be drawing to see who races who. until there is only one left.

if you have any questions call me.

damon

903-701-0419

there will be a seperate class for 4-strokes.

there will be a "KING OF THE TRACK" for the 4-storkes and one for the 2- storkes.

we had about 25 atvs show. 20 raced the king of the track. Jay Harrison aka. fastfatboy took the four stoke class. David Broach took the 2-storke class. james martin set a new track ATV record by running a 6.18 @105mph in the 1/8th mile. i think me and james tied for the most red lights in one night, LOL. it was a GREAT TIME.