banshee drag parts- swinger, axle carbs & pipes

12" over chrome arched swinger w/ pivot bearings and braided brake line made by slc customs 600.00

lone star billet drag axle with carrier, brake plate, hubs, sprocket and rotor ready to bolt on 600.00

skat trak 11 paddle sls ultra light extremes 400.00

39mm alky pwk's bored to 40.5 mm by doug at d&m racing comes with billet 1 piece intakes, billet oversize bowls, power jets, filters and cable 550.00

I also have many stock parts from suspension to engine parts If you have a question or need something just let me know and I will get back to you asap

pipes and shocks are sold

Edited by elev8ted

12" over chrome arched swinger w/ pivot bearings and braided brake line made by slc customs 600.00

lone star billet drag axle with carrier, brake plate, hubs, sprocket and rotor ready to bolt on 600.00

39mm pwk's bored to 40.5 mm by doug at d&m racing in phoenix. comes with 1 piece billet intakes billet oversize bowls filters and cable 550.00

I also have many stock parts from suspension to engine parts If you have a question or need something just let me know and I will get back to you asap

Edited by elev8ted

Ok guys I guess my prices are to high on some items so here we go

12 over arche chrome with brake braided brake line 525.00

lonestar drag billet axle and carrier with brake plate all hubs sprocket and brake rotor 500.00

skat trak 11 paddle sls super lights on 8 inch blue label wheels 350.00

39mm alky pwk's bored to 40.5 mm by doug at d&m racing comes with billet 1 piece intakes, power jets, billet oversize bowls, filters and cable 550.00

Edited by elev8ted

38mm alky pwk's bored to 39s by doug at D&M racing in phoenix comes with billet oversize bowls, 550.00

1 piece billet intakes k&n fliters with pre filters and cable

rdz drag pipes sf sb both on left side chrome no dents or scratches like new 375.00

drag cut banshee seat black carbon material with stiched flames no tears or holes like new 125.00

works dual rated shocks set up for 175lb ridder no leaks and polished with white and blue springs 150.00

[i :headbang:]The carbs, pipes and shocks are all sold[/i] :headbang: