RZ350 cool head

I have a RZ350 Pro Design cool head for sale. It is fairly new I have about two rides on it. I am switching back to banshee cylinders and can no-longer use this head so it is up for sale. It needs a cleaning, I just pulled it off and snapped some pictures of it. Comes with the 20cc prodesign domes, studs and acorn nuts. These are hard to find used and I am asking $150 for it. I am also open to a trade as I need a head for the banshee cylinders. Thanks

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

I have a RZ350 Pro Design cool head for sale. It is fairly new I have about two rides on it. I am switching back to banshee cylinders and can no-longer use this head so it is up for sale. It needs a cleaning, I just pulled it off and snapped some pictures of it. Comes with the 20cc prodesign domes, studs and acorn nuts. These are hard to find used and I am asking $150 for it. I am also open to a trade as I need a head for the banshee cylinders. Thanks

What are u willing to trade for and will this fit on vitos cylinders

Edited by Ryan2002

What are u willing to trade for and will this fit on vitos cylinders

It only works with the RZ cylinders as they have a wider water jacket around the exhaust port.

do you have the rz cylinders up for sale also?

No, I am going to keep the set that I was running, in case I want to revisit it down the road. I have another set of RZ cylinders and another RZ cool head that is brand new. They are all ported differntly and I wanted to go with a setup with a little milder port timing (the reason for the switch). Since I am switching back over to the banshee cylinders I wanted to sell this head and put it towards purchasing one for the banshee cylinders. Thanks