cleaned carbs

twoody

need some input, all i did was cleaned the carbs and now its getting too much fuel. kicks over on 1st try, idles just fine but as soon open up throttle bogs down and its that way all the way to the wot. pull choke out and wont even want to start. i pulled the plugs out to check them and they are soak w/ fuel. the mods on the bike are toomey t6, air pods, i know the main is at 270. i doubled checked everything and seems everything is put back together right, i didn't mix the slides or tors, the carb crossover hose is on. just has me baffled cause the bike did not have this issue until i cleaned carbs and put back on.

well i checked the floats and one was off by about a mil, readjusted it and still no good. i tapped on the float bowls and no help either. i went from 270 to 260 main and that didn't even show a little difference. i did notice that up to about 1/8 it does rev but then bogs down any further than that. question is could the tors or rev limiter cause this? or any other ideas or thoughts?