Ok site sponsors

Judge1

I need IMS pegs now, no one has these! These things are a rare commodity these days no one has them not even roll design! They keep saying they will have them in a couple of weeks, that has been two months. Not even the ones listed on ebay that say they have 10 available are in stock. Ok site sponsors that are always pimp'n themselves, whatcha got?

they dont make roll design pegs or heel guards for banshee's anymore, havent for a while. you just gotta watch ebay, craigslist and here and hope you'll get lucky enough to find a set. :shrugani:

Where did you hear that they don't make the wide pegs for the banshee? They are listed on their web site and I spoke with them today and said they were back ordered. That leads me to believe they still make them. I know sponsors don't make them but they are dealers for a lot of other companies and thought some one might have some in stock. I don't like the avenger ones and will not deal with them again. I bought a swinger from them and it was a nightmare.