plugs

ok so i pulled my plugs out today after a ride n there is a light brown spot on the ceramic that means i a bit lean right im at 310 main 27.5 pilot i think i gonna try a 320 main and maybe a 30 or a 32.5 pilot my mods r fattys, kn pods,+4 timing cool head 22 cc domes n im at sea level any suggestions i no i need to get my main dialed in first so that will be first on the list. or should i try a 330 n go from there

ok so i pulled my plugs out today after a ride n there is a light brown spot on the ceramic that means i a bit lean right im at 310 main 27.5 pilot i think i gonna try a 320 main and maybe a 30 or a 32.5 pilot my mods r fattys, kn pods,+4 timing cool head 22 cc domes n im at sea level any suggestions i no i need to get my main dialed in first so that will be first on the list. or should i try a 330 n go from there

heres a pic i no its not the greatest

so i went to a 340 main same pilot and 1 turn out on the air screw plugs still look the same i checked for air leaks with some prep spray i no its not starting fluid but it is still flammable no change in idle help i dont think i should need a main this big with my mods i no every bike is different but i mean should i try a 360 thats the biggest main i have right now and move the needle clip down one notch richer or ????????

340 sounds too big for your mods and being at sea level. IMO

i no right but im lost cuz the plugs havent changed 1 bit im gonna get new reed gaskets and the clamps that go on the carb boots n go from there maybe the clamps aint tightening down right like i said i checked for leaks n nothing and both plugs are identical

I ran a similar setup but with t5's and 20cc domes at sea level. I used 27.5 pilot and 330 or 320 mains. ran great. When I ported it I went to 300 mains.

I ran a similar setup but with t5's and 20cc domes at sea level. I used 27.5 pilot and 330 or 320 mains. ran great. When I ported it I went to 300 mains.

i dont no man she runs great starts up after first couple kicks warm here up and she pulls hard but just free revs a lil bit at top end not to bad thoe for whats done to it i cant believe how shee :bolt: im gonna change the gaskets on the intake with some gasket sealer just to make sure its not leaking and go from there i guess if i blow it up 4mil here i come :headbang:

Edited by shee2000