Crank bearing question?

Kool how can I find out if it is aftermarket crank or stock? I assumed it was stock because it didn't say HotRods or Wiseco. I got it off Ebay for $120 shipped. Dude wanted buy it now $250 and I was only one that bid. Trued and welded. Pretty good deal a?

So on the outer bearings the clips hold the bearing inline with the case by lining up grooves? Is it kool to reuse the clips? Thx I appreciate the info. Mike.

• 1 month later...

Reviving an old post. I am just now finally getting ready to reassemble. The crank bearings in the center have the orings. The right side has the groove for the clip but no tab. The left side bearing has the groove for the clip and no tab but the left side of case has no groove in it. I will get a pic to show what i'm talking about.

Wow just looked at it and realized that it's a Hot Rods crank. It says it on the rods so I assume the crank is because it says H.R. 204. Well here is a pic of what I was talking about. The left bearing has a groove for a clip but there is no groove on the left side of the case and no tab so will it just rest there then? The right side has a groove in bearing and case but no tab. Just drop it in and go?

IMG_0933_1.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

Do what? Bought it off ebay. Guy said it was done by K&T performance.

the left side should have a o-ring on it.you'll have to put one on it,just hit up a sponsor on here ,I'm sure they can help.