40.5 PWK alky carbs

wish i knew if these would work for me i never use nothing but lectrons

What do you need to know about these carbs... I have used Lectrons in the past. IMO they are convient, but dont have the abilty to to be fine tuned like a PWK carb does

I'm pretty sure he was running these carbs on a 465 cheetah cub. The carbs are setup for alky already. These used to be my carbs and I ran them on a cheetah 485. They are great carbs. Since they are PWK carbs you would have to run a lower volume fuel pump then a pumper carb. The dumps are drilled to .125 and not sure what mains he currently has in them.

These carbs should work with no problems on your 535. The DM (Dave Moore) powerjets flow ALOT of fuel. I was running them about 1 turn open and still blowing alky out the exhaust. I think moneybags was running them about 1/2 turn open. The only difference between your 535 and my 485 is the stroke. Same bore size. Moneybags was running 300 ft. I used them for sand dragging at pismo, dumont, and Glamis.