banshee stuff

I have an assortment of goodies id like to get rid of, i was going to build another banshee but i decided to go in a different direction....

-set of 2008 model ltz450 shocks that look great-175.00+shipping,

-cases with a chain break-100.00+shipping,

-complete stock tranny-75.00+shipping,

-round housing swingarm it is an mx arm im thinking it is a -1, dont know the maker but its been tig welded up nice, ill throw in a new bearing kit, id take 150.00 shipped,

-round RAD carrier with brake plate, 75.00+shipping..

-round carrier for 40mm axle, needs bearings and seals and needs brake plate-35.00+shipping,

-brand new swingarm aluminum skid plate, i think its a white brothers, 30.00+shipping...

-set of yfz arms and spindles that havent been cut yet, i stripped most of the paint off them, they will need lower ball joints and probably bushings, but i have the dust caps and sleeves, spindles look good also..120.00+shipping,

-straight freshly painted metallic blue a arm frame, has all the tabs, dont really want to ship it but would through greyhound only, id take 120.00 plus whatever shipping is for it...

-set of banshee arms also, could use painted have spindles with them too, 80.00+shipping for them with spindles,

-pro circuit head pipes in nice condition, ill finish buffing them if someone wants them, 120.00+shipping

i have plenty of other parts just ask i might have it...i have some pictures but ill have to take more tonight and post them

Ill take both carriers for $100 shipped. Are you interested in any trades? I have all kinds of stuff for banshee, stock and aftermarket and can get you anything you want for any other make and model. Let me no. PM me.