Pismo

wfobasheeboy

Dude you are excited, on Saturday there is going to be the huckfest. Bunch of offroad trucks thrashing on there shit! Heres a video of last year!

Ill be out there Saturday more then likely. I have a blue 2000 GMC with primed fiberglass front fenders!

Thanks! Extremely excited...didn't know that was happening this weekend or that even existed. Will go out to see it and be either on my blue and white Banshee or in my white, lifted F250.

Thanks! Extremely excited...didn't know that was happening this weekend or that even existed. Will go out to see it and be either on my blue and white Banshee or in my white, lifted F250.

Dump: :unsure: no other member going this weekend. I have a big group going down there about 12 bikes. i will the only one with a banshee for the group.

So did you have a good time? The beach was packed with f-250s!!!!

Hi Bud

I Had a great time. Yes there was a lot of F250 this time. I looked for you and your Chevy but no luck. We will just have to go back down soon. May be next time we can meet up for the ride. The banshee ran hard all 4 days. :headbang: The truck not so good lost the trans on Monday. banghead But she got me back home! :cheers: The best part of that I got it cover by ford warranty! :headbang: