Stock Cylinders and NEW 65mm pistons for trade

crash&burn

what are you looking for?

I am Looking for new front and rear fenders white, really i dont know what i want everything on my banshee is modded with chrome and powder coating and cash talks trades as well too... really whatever someone has to offer that might intrest me i have other stock parts for a banshee as well if your looking for something else i may have it

Well I've got a rear dragcut fender. Also some front that were painted black. I've been meaning to strip em down. Hit me up. I've got all kinds of shit to trade and I'm always looking for a good trade deal on some jugs. Shoot me a pm or give me a call. I'll be back in the shop Tuesday morn.

Well I've got a rear dragcut fender. Also some front that were painted black. I've been meaning to strip em down. Hit me up. I've got all kinds of shit to trade and I'm always looking for a good trade deal on some jugs. Shoot me a pm or give me a call. I'll be back in the shop Tuesday morn.

Alright alf maybe we could swap some pics of stuff and do some swappin... i gotta a ton of other banshee stuff just layin around i dont need anymore and wanna get rid of

I got a set of stock cylinders barely used and a set of brand new 65mm wiseco pistons and lots of other stock parts for a banshee...

how about a Racing ignition????

woll this fenders work???

017.jpg

please let me know thanks