banshee +4 swingarm f/s or trade

I took my extended swingarm off my banshee and now im looking to get rid of it since I wont be needing it for the riding I do. I have no clue what name brand it is but its a strong swingarm. Its in good shape, comes with all bearings which are all still good. Its coated flat black with no chips in it or anything. Im looking to trade for banshee parts. Maybe some front shocks or a-arms, or front wheels and tires. I also wouldnt mind a set of white plastics if you are close. I might throw in some money also depending on what it is. Im located in French Settlement, LA. Email me at lilzilla2008@yahoo.com for a quicker response, it goes to my iphone and I check it a lot during the day. Id put a price of around $150 shipped on it also. Here are some pics:

photo9.jpg

photo8.jpg

also I know my post count is low on here but I have been a member of atvriders.com for a few years now and have had plenty of excellent transactions and my ebay feedback is 100% also.