dmc vs trinity stage 4 pipes

Need a little feedback, I cant seem to get a answer from anybody so thought i would try here. I am about to buy a new set of pies for my banshee thought i was set on the dmc but then saw trinity stage4 any thoughts on the dmc aliens or 916 vs the trinitys or any others. I was also told not to run the dmc alens on a modified motor has anybody else heard that.

Need a little feedback, I cant seem to get a answer from anybody so thought i would try here. I am about to buy a new set of pies for my banshee thought i was set on the dmc but then saw trinity stage4 any thoughts on the dmc aliens or 916 vs the trinitys or any others. I was also told not to run the dmc alens on a modified motor has anybody else heard that.

From what I have seen, I believe the DMC's have more low end kick, more for an MX type of rider. The Trinity's bring more power to the mid and top end. Trinity's are one of the nicest looking pipes out there. Check out Teamrealtreehd's bike.....he run's a 421 cub set up with them.

I could be wrong. I have never owned either of these pipes. But i think i'm pretty close....

DMC.

By the way, the DMC's are not a low-end pipe. Complete opposite actually.. The don't really come on until the upper mid, but once they do they pull like hell way up to the top. VERY fun pipe for wide-open type riding.

Can't comment on Trinities. I rode Trey's bike (the 421) and they seemed like they had a really smooth hit.. but thats the only 421 I ever rode so I don't know.

But if you do a lot of tight stuff, I don't recommend the dmc's haha.

DMC.

By the way, the DMC's are not a low-end pipe. Complete opposite actually.. The don't really come on until the upper mid, but once they do they pull like hell way up to the top. VERY fun pipe for wide-open type riding.

Can't comment on Trinities. I rode Trey's bike (the 421) and they seemed like they had a really smooth hit.. but thats the only 421 I ever rode so I don't know.

But if you do a lot of tight stuff, I don't recommend the dmc's haha.

thanks for correcting my mistakes....i really wasn't too sure.

i havent changed my sig but i went to t5's. but i have ridden bikes with PT highs, cpi's, pro circuits and a few others and all were better than the trinitys. according to trinity they were made for their 421 motor.