Banshee for sale Huntsville ON

I have a 1990 Yamaha banshee for sale in huntsville ontario. The bike has a broken lower J arm,and a bent rear axle, but you cannot notice it while driving. It is ported, bored .020 over and has a shaved head. It has 23 inch goodyear front tires and 23 inch rear ITP mudlites on ITP rims. The bike is in rough shape, the fenders are cut and in crap condition and the front bumper is bent to hell. It runs good, and i have only ever ran yama lube 2R in it at 40:1. It has stock pipes. It also has a brand new front and rear sprocket with a new chain and all new rear axle bearings. It also comes with a box of parts including a new throttle assembly, boyeson power reeds and 2 sets of front wheel bearings. I am looking for a trade for a dirtbike or cash, make an offer. You can Email me at Circa_boi_taylor_13@hotmail.com

I have a 1990 Yamaha banshee for sale in huntsville ontario. The bike has a broken lower J arm,and a bent rear axle, but you cannot notice it while driving. It is ported, bored .020 over and has a shaved head. It has 23 inch goodyear front tires and 23 inch rear ITP mudlites on ITP rims. The bike is in rough shape, the fenders are cut and in crap condition and the front bumper is bent to hell. It runs good, and i have only ever ran yama lube 2R in it at 40:1. It has stock pipes. It also has a brand new front and rear sprocket with a new chain and all new rear axle bearings. It also comes with a box of parts including a new throttle assembly, boyeson power reeds and 2 sets of front wheel bearings. I am looking for a trade for a dirtbike or cash, make an offer. You can Email me at Circa_boi_taylor_13@hotmail.com

Roughly how much are you looking to get? I'm in Ontario as well. Let me know, thanks