which one is better?

im gonna have to say neither... if you really want a quad for the wifey you should pick her up an ltz400. not quite the power a 450 has but enough to take her where she wants to go. has reverse , elec. start, they're dependable and fun to fart around if you feel like messin around on a 4poke. cant go wrong. :cheers:

now if in reality this is actually gonna be your second quad, go with the yfz. stock for stock, all factory modifications aside (no hrc kit or gytr add-ons) the yfz is the better bike. faster around a track and in a straight line.

OK, I bought the Honda, I paid for it $2050 stocky, 1 owner need some TLC but run very strong. I'll need a set of front tires,the seat has one cut like 2 inches and one of the upper arms has a cut in the ball joint rubber or cover no play at all but I think that Honda does not sell just the rubber or cover for the ball joint and a good clean!! My wife rode it and she said , still like more the Banshee LOL!! anyway maybe later it will be my second ATV. Here a picture how pick it up!!