t5-t4 pipes with other silencers?

shack350

i have a set of t4 and t5 pipes. will a other brand silencer fit on them? fmf or pro circuit? will they line up or not? thanks

I have a set of T-5 and the fmf fatty silencers would not line up...BUT the fmf fatty head pipe worked with a toomey silencer.I think its because the toomeys don't have the mid pipe mounts and the rear mount can swivel if need be.

The fmf silencers have a fixed mount on the silencer body and midpipe bracket that I could not line up with T-5's

i have a set of t4 and t5 pipes. will a other brand silencer fit on them? fmf or pro circuit? will they line up or not? thanks

DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THE T4s. They were such a crappy pipe that Toomey had an upgrade for them- send your old T4s and $100 to them and they would send you a brand new set of T5s.

DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THE T4s. They were such a crappy pipe that Toomey had an upgrade for them- send your old T4s and $100 to them and they would send you a brand new set of T5s.

toomey never made a bad pipe. they just keep updating to make more money. t7`s on the way . lol