blaster parts

i have a whole top end(cylinder,head,piston+rings,circlips,ect) thats got a fresh .50 over bore. the clyinder has a aggressive trail port it looks like. all ports are smoothe and look really good. can provide pics on request. looking for $300+shipping. shoot me an offer

also have a rear hydraulic brake upgrade for 88-02 blasters. it has nylon lines and was never used. brand new just looking to get rid of it.i paid $150 for it but ill let it go for $75+shipping.

i have brand new never used ims footpegs for the 88-02 blasters as well. looking for $120+shipping.

footpegs.jpg

get-attachment-2.jpg

juhgy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

sent the pics to your email please let me know if you got them. if interested or if you need more or better pics of something let me know. i was busy all week but now im free amd will answer your questions and post pics if you need them right away.

Nope still havent seen them

i just resent them. i checked the status of it and it says deleted so maybe you deleted it by accident. my screen name is mxracer1390@aol.com. let me know by pm if you didnt recieve it and i will post them on this thread. i dont check up on my threads that much and ill def get the pm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...