Pismo

Alright guys, so far we have 4 committed FOR SURE's going leaving from the San Diego/Temecula area. I'm taking my Suburban and have room for probably 2 or 3 more people. I've got a 22ft Flatbed trailer, that we could get 6-8 bikes on. Or if you want to drive yourself we could caravan up there.

We will be leaving EARLY Friday morning, and I think half the group is going to tent it. Myself, and a friend of mine are getting hotel rooms. I've found some for as little as 89 a night. If anyone's interested in going, post in this thread, or you can PM me for more details. Let's make this a big ass trip, it'll be a lot of fun!

List of who's going:

MattSCESC

Jasons

Jayzx750

My friend...

Freddy? You in?

Alright guys, so far we have 4 committed FOR SURE's going leaving from the San Diego/Temecula area. I'm taking my Suburban and have room for probably 2 or 3 more people. I've got a 22ft Flatbed trailer, that we could get 6-8 bikes on. Or if you want to drive yourself we could caravan up there.

We will be leaving EARLY Friday morning, and I think half the group is going to tent it. Myself, and a friend of mine are getting hotel rooms. I've found some for as little as 89 a night. If anyone's interested in going, post in this thread, or you can PM me for more details. Let's make this a big ass trip, it'll be a lot of fun!

YEEHAW!!!! Here we come Pismo. Count me in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I guess I picked a good weekend to go. Hope to meet some of you guys.

Should be a good time. I will have a group of 15 going down there. We should be at beach marker 5. I will have a white 06 F-250 & blue & white banshee. If any one spots me feel free to stop in say hi & have a beer or two. :headbang:

Edited by wfobasheeboy

Should be a good time. I will have a group of 15 going down there. We should be at beach marker 5. I will have a white 06 F-250 & blue & white banshee. If any one spots me feel free to stop in say hi & have a beer or two. :headbang:

Well, everyone else bitched out, but I'm committed to going. So I'll be there with Austin (flyhighprerunner), and chad (onesickcrewcab). I don't think they know it yet, but they're going. LOL. They both live in Santa Maria, so they're only about 15 minutes away. I'll be in a white suburban towing my little 4x8 trailer with my black shee. I'll be rocking the new BHQ flag, and I've got a chrome BHQ sticker on the gas tank shroud. We'll look for ya!

Well, everyone else bitched out, but I'm committed to going. So I'll be there with Austin (flyhighprerunner), and chad (onesickcrewcab). I don't think they know it yet, but they're going. LOL. They both live in Santa Maria, so they're only about 15 minutes away. I'll be in a white suburban towing my little 4x8 trailer with my black shee. I'll be rocking the new BHQ flag, and I've got a chrome BHQ sticker on the gas tank shroud. We'll look for ya!

Well you know how it goes all in at the start & some time just you at the end. I will keep a look out for you. Here is a pix of my shee. I have not order BHQ sicker yet. Just need to get off my ass.

Guess I better make it to the DMV and pay up the registration on the 450.

Yeah, you might wanna do that. Not sure if Austin told you or not, but we're doing dinner Friday night. I think we're going to some pizza place or something. I'm paying, I'll consider it my rent for the weekend staying at Austins... lol

Guess I better make it to the DMV and pay up the registration on the 450.

PAID! YOUR GOING!!!

Yeah, you might wanna do that. Not sure if Austin told you or not, but we're doing dinner Friday night. I think we're going to some pizza place or something. I'm paying, I'll consider it my rent for the weekend staying at Austins... lol

Its going to cost alot more then dinner!!