lots of banshee parts from part out

looking for a rear rotor and rotor hub that goes to the axle also is the 41 tooth rear sprocket new? id be interested in all that thanks

[/quot

the rear rotor is gone but i have 41T sprocket and mount if you can find some stuff you want with it. i still have the key switch, coil, cdi, and a bunch of stuff like that, plus whatever i said isnt sold off the first page.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking for a rear rotor and rotor hub that goes to the axle also is the 41 tooth rear sprocket new? id be interested in all that thanks

[/quot

the rear rotor is gone but i have 41T sprocket and mount if you can find some stuff you want with it. i still have the key switch, coil, cdi, and a bunch of stuff like that, plus whatever i said isnt sold off the first page.

if you still have the master cylinder i am very interested and need one in a hurry. please send me pics or how to get you money to sitdownbrad@yahoo.com or call my cell phone. its 314 740 1285. please and thanks

ame='400rednEX' date='05 May 2010 - 09:10 AM' timestamp='1273065051' post='1126723']

if you still have the master cylinder i am very interested and need one in a hurry. please send me pics or how to get you money to sitdownbrad@yahoo.com or call my cell phone. its 314 740 1285. please and thanks

already sold.