Vforce or other reed?

tonyown

Ok I searched but I don't know why I never find what I want with the new forum... lol

Wich reedvalve to choose for large/tight trail I seen on some posts that vforce3 are for top end i search low-mid... stock ported cage with other petal? I'd like your opinion it's for a friend he has t5s, +4 degree, pro design air filter we look for reed valve and cool head with 21 cc domes after

thank you

Tony, these will do you just fine!

checkit.gif

http://www.boyesen.com/cwo.php?store=boyesen&vehicle_id=1311&parent_category_id=48&category_id=11&product_id=1457

On the other hand though, i run VF3's on my motor and i never looked back. Monster.gif

Cool ty do we need to port his stock reedcage ? use stopper? if we have to port cage do you have a link that show how to do it? I seen it on the old forum.... lol

No you dont have too port them if you don't want. Wont hurt if you do though. I'll PM you some pics of a few 2 stroke cages from bikes and sleds ive messed around with "porting" them out though.....

i have run both boysen power, and pro reeds, and there is a noticable difference between the 2. the power reeds are really, really smooth power through the whole range, and actually eliminates the lightswitch hit of the t-5's and alike. loved them in tight technical trails......i have only been running the pro's this winter, on ported cages, and they are allot crisper, kinda like a vforce. i'm still getting used to the sound and feel of them, but i may just go back to the power reeds. i ride allot of tight, technical trails/woods in search of the better hillclimb, lol. :headbang:

1260154753.jpg

1260154433.jpg

1260154563.jpg

if you want to spend the money id recommend these for a good low end snap and excellent throttle response. as you can see it comes with cages and all

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-Red-Billet-Reed-Cages-Better-THAN-V-Force_W0QQitemZ280468380579QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_ATV_Parts_Accessories?hash=item414d37dba3

if you want to spend the money id recommend these for a good low end snap and excellent throttle response. as you can see it comes with cages and all

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-Red-Billet-Reed-Cages-Better-THAN-V-Force_W0QQitemZ280468380579QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_ATV_Parts_Accessories?hash=item414d37dba3

oah yah, the chariot setup is a really nice peice, and any color you want

• 4 weeks later...

This question was for my friend's bike... Ended with stock ported cage with boysen power reeds... I remembered that the guy i bought my shee from told me that the reeds have been changed and my reeds and cage were sleeping from now some years cuz I bought vforce3 for my bike so I put them on my friend's bike....