EXTENDED THUMB THROTTLE Wanted

Scottie D

I finally got to get out and stretch the legs on the Banshee that me and DallasGDub had been working on for the past couple of seasons. Today, my thumb no longer works. lol. We are planning a trip to the dunes next weekend, and an extended thumb throttle seems like it's a MUST. Anyone got one? Cascade? the full assembly? Just the extender? I know FAST and RMATV sells them, but I wanted to see if anyone had one that they weren't using that they'd like to make a few bucks off of. let me know. Drop me a PM!

I finally got to get out and stretch the legs on the Banshee that me and DallasGDub had been working on for the past couple of seasons. Today, my thumb no longer works. lol. We are planning a trip to the dunes next weekend, and an extended thumb throttle seems like it's a MUST. Anyone got one? Cascade? the full assembly? Just the extender? I know FAST and RMATV sells them, but I wanted to see if anyone had one that they weren't using that they'd like to make a few bucks off of. let me know. Drop me a PM!

i have a brand new billet one still wrapped, never used. i think its a modquad or ris. pay today ship tomorrow. i dont even know what they go for make an offer im gonna look it up.