Elka rear shock & +4 CHROME Swingarm

up for sale is a rear Elka shock set up for a +4 swinger and 185-200pd rider also a +4 chrome swingarm from Alba with PC'd Blue MODQUAD carrier!! Will take 700 shipped for both as a package or will seperate, 400.00 for the shock shipped and 300.00 shipped for the swingarm with carrier. I paid 1600.00 for both and they have very little use on them maybe a hand full of rides!!

bansheeparts024.jpg

bansheeparts018.jpg

awesome deal on the shock. i paid $250 just to have mine rebuilt, someone will scoop this up fast

That's what is was thinking , i figure between paypal and shipping I'm gonna lose 40 bucks or maybe more so 360 in my pocket for a 900.00 shock.. Even the swingarm with a carrier in chrome for 300.00 shipped , i would say is a good deal as well!!

Thanks for the Good Deal shout bansheefreak!!

Quick question.. does anybody know if the shock i have is compatible with a stock length swingarm because it's set up for a +4 swinger, also if the rider was 15pds heavier then the valved weight would it make a huge difference?

Thanks,

Dominic

less than 50# and no huge difference, and 15# is a change in gear. the shock difference is simple leverage ratios, if you are still interested. so you take the known 185# setting at swing pivot to link mount:swing pivot to axle center, then new link mount to piot:new axlecenter to pivot mount. so, 185:a known b:c known a/185= c/b bx185= new rider valved weight