WTB: Cascade Silencers for pro circuits

SandSlingerOR

I"m sure no one really has any Cascade Silencers for pro circuit pipes,but Let me know if yah do.

I'll buy em

-Darren

You might want to call cascade and see if they even make them, I was in there a week ago to see if they had them for trinities and they dont make those. I think they only make them for T5,6 Shearer and CPI. Give em a shout.

You might want to call cascade and see if they even make them, I was in there a week ago to see if they had them for trinities and they dont make those. I think they only make them for T5,6 Shearer and CPI. Give em a shout.

I called them a couple months ago & the guy did say they could make them. He only gets maybe 8 requests a year for pc's, & the requests come from california.

• 8 months later...

I called them a couple months ago & the guy did say they could make them. He only gets maybe 8 requests a year for pc's, & the requests come from california.

Just save yourself a huge hassle ... do yourself a favor ... and get CPIs!!!

-Tim

post-34107-1291948384328_thumb.jpg

I would be willing to bet that T-5 and CPI stingers they have are pretty close, werent the T-5s a take off of the PC? If you are riding in the dunes, CPI's are the way to go in my opinion. I run their silencers on all of my bikes and deal with them on a regular basis. I am sure Mike can bend you a set pretty easy.