POSSIBLE GLAMIS TRIP FOR MICHIGAN PEOPLE

If my bikes still alive after this summer full of trips to Silver Lake MI...I'm looking to make an early Oct. Glamis trip. I'm friends with "MAILMAN". He's not too far from there. He goes alot. So I'd like to join up with him and have him show me the whole sceen, Olds hill, china wall, etc. It would be cool if this worked out as a "HQ Happening". I'm in.... :headbang:

WOW I DIDNT REALLY THINK THERE WAS THAT MANY PEOPLE INTRESTED IN THIS but hell yea im down for this like i said b4 its a dream of mine to go so damn i will make my dream cum true it would be way kool if we from bhq could go that wood b sweet as hell

was there last marck awesome and i will be going in january. driving out with my dad he lives in arizona.

And you can have a sleeper trailer dropped off at your camp, split it between a few guys! Will make life easier out there.

Dude.... " If you build it... They will come"

You guys have no idea. This is a trip of a lifetime. You need to make this trip. We do it from NY for around $2000 sais and done. Well thats what it costs for us. I have a friend that arranges all this. If you like I can hook it up. DO IT BITCH!!!! You will not Regret it.!!

Wutup bro, you coming down for Halloween?

• 5 weeks later...

I would love to go. IDK if I could swing the time, but Halloween would actually work out. I know those Glamis trip guys the NY guys went with go for Presidents day. I t would be awesome if a trailer could make a couple of stops like NY MI etc on the way out. Any strip clubs nearby??? Mexican whore houses will do too.

I like the sketchy strip clubs, where you get a little more mileage from your dollar. I guess the low class joints. I guess I want a joint with new meth heads/ I dont like the fancy joints. Any oriental massage in the area for after a hard day at the dunes?