2000 Banshee $3500obo

2000 Yamaha Banshee with the vitos 404 big bore kit, toomey 2 into 1 air intake, keihin 28mm carbs, Trinity stage 4 pipes and silencers, orange with metal flake painted plastics, vforce 3 reeds, smaller headlights, dirt and sand tires included. Vitos hemi head cool head with 19cc domes and clear coolant houses with high flow water impellor chrome gas lever cover and clutch insert. Black powder coated frame. easy pull clutch lever, and chrome front brake resevoir with steel braided lines and chrome brake lever. Starts first or second kick. Price is 3500 obo. Call or text any time at 316-208-1355. my name is Garrett

cimg0029e.jpg

cimg0031ht.jpg

cimg0030j.jpg

2000 Yamaha Banshee with the vitos 404 big bore kit, toomey 2 into 1 air intake, keihin 28mm carbs, Trinity stage 4 pipes and silencers, orange with metal flake painted plastics, vforce 3 reeds, smaller headlights, dirt and sand tires included. Vitos hemi head cool head with 19cc domes and clear coolant houses with high flow water impellor chrome gas lever cover and clutch insert. Black powder coated frame. easy pull clutch lever, and chrome front brake resevoir with steel braided lines and chrome brake lever. Starts first or second kick. Price is 3500 obo. Call or text any time at 316-208-1355. my name is Garrett

cimg0029e.jpg

cimg0031ht.jpg

cimg0030j.jpg

Forgot to Mention that I am located near Wichita, KS..... Sorry

Forgot to Mention that I am located near Wichita, KS..... Sorry

Only 2 hours from me. I will post it on our bulletin board for ya...