DONT buy from traxx atv

so here's the situation. I ordered a swingarm from traxx atv website, a 669 dollar avengerswing arm. This is my first time dealing with them and they seemed to be the only people who sell avengers products so I went ahead and ordered. All seem good, I was already informed about the waiting period due to manufacturing. I've waited and waited and waited and on the second week I tryed calling them. No anwser. I tryed again and again through out the second week and still nothing even after leaving him phone voice messages.

Fed up I decided to leave him messages from his sites contact us. He did replay but his responsed made zero difference because he never followed up on what he said.

the order was placed feb 11 today is march 15 and still nothing. I've blow this guys phone up left him messages and today I'm waiting to see what he's gotta say. Here's what I had to say. Ps thanks loco for the largest yamaha forum thret.

"This is the last time I'm going to contact you before I actually take action. Its been over a month and I haven't once had conformation of where my $700 dollar swingarm is! I'm sick of calling you and being ignored, leaving messages and short internet response. I'm a memeber of the largest yamaha forums in the world and I will personaly will go out of my way spending money and resources to make sure no one of my community purchases anything from your site.

At first I was being inpatient now I'm throughly pissed. I've called your shop over 50 times today. You've got to be some kind of joke, you don't even manufacture anything and yet you don't seem the least bit concerned about customer satisfaction. Wtf could you be possably doing that you miss 50+ calls? Do you even show up to work?

Before you fill out a stupid text box with your quick spur of the moment anwser figgure out where my swingarm is, get the tracking number, verify it then foward it to me. This isn't a joke, I'm very serious. Ps. I'm pissed."

This a community warning, lol I hope I don't have to call my cc company I really want my swingarm.