02 Honda CBR 954 RR

I have a 954 for sale, Its got 12500ish miles, Clean title, not salvage. Carbon mirrors, carbon levers, flushmount blinkers, led taillight, Jardine rt exhaust, new metzler m3's, The rear sub frame is tweaked a little, and I broke the left handlebar off, and Has a small dent in the tank. I laid it down in a front yard(grass), Didnt get hurt thankfully, it would have been a much different story if I wiped out on pavement. the plastics are fine, except for one spot by the left side mirror(held by zipties), engine is mint and runs great. This bike(the 954) is claimed to be one of the best and most sought after bikes honda(and any other sportbike manf.) has ever put out. Its an extremly light and powerful bike, paired with extremely sensitive brakes, this bike is a blast to ride. Ive had my fun with it, and fortunately for you guys, its up for sale at a really good price. This thing is a beast and I dont feel like I can tame it any longr. A used sub-frame is around $200, and a new clip-on handlebar is around $75, If you can live with the dent in the tank and the broken plastic by th mirror then this bike would be back to normal for around $300 plus a few hours of labor. I am selling it for $3500. they go for $4500-6000 In good condition with the same miles. Please Let me know if you have any questions, This bike is located in southern maine

photo-44.jpg?t=1265841857photo-43.jpg?t=1265841630