GLAMIS Feb 17-21

Duneman101

Hey Ya'll,

I will be at Glamis, feb 17-21, if you are out there stop by for a bullshit, we will be staying at wash 10, maroon ext cab dodge with white 19 ft vnose enclosed... 3 banshee's and a 250r.

On a side note we might still have one spot left in our trailer, if you are in utah or somewhere along the way and wanna help split the gas, let me know. on the way back we will be stoping in vegas for a night... ;)

Hey Ya'll,

I will be at Glamis, feb 17-21, if you are out there stop by for a bullshit, we will be staying at wash 10, maroon ext cab dodge with white 19 ft vnose enclosed... 3 banshee's and a 250r.

On a side note we might still have one spot left in our trailer, if you are in utah or somewhere along the way and wanna help split the gas, let me know. on the way back we will be stoping in vegas for a night... ;)

man that sounds like one hell of a trip! ha i live here in layton. how far of a drive is it?

man that sounds like one hell of a trip! ha i live here in layton. how far of a drive is it?

it's not that bad, definetly worth the experience at least once a year, we did it last year in about 13 hours total, we hit some bad construction traffic down in cali that really put the brakes on us for a couple hours. the cummins gets some good mileage so split between three of us it is about 160 each for fuel.

I'm in clearfield!