JEEPS

donkeypuncher

alright fellas, i'm tired of all these show off your trucks, cars, street bikes and what not threads. not to mention all the ford vs chevy vs dodge debates are getting pretty old. so im thinkin its time we make a thread dedicated solely to jeeps! :headbang: so this thread shal contain nothing but jeep related shit. (pics, videos, modifications or just plain old jeep talk) i'll start it off with a coupl of pics of my ride.

'99 cherokee (XJ), 4.0 I6 auto, 3.5 rubicon express super-ride lift with 31x10.50 r15 dick cepek mountain cat ET's

Alec_JEEP004.jpg

Alec_JEEP009.jpg

Nice looking xj! I've always liked those. Here's a few pics of my Jeep. It's a 1979 CJ5, 350 sbc, cam, intake, gear drive, headers, T18-A 4sp w/6.32:1 1st gear, Dane 20 t-case, 4 inch lift and 33x12.5x15 Cooper's. I built the roll cage, front fenders, bumpers, stinger and tire carrier from scratch.

tishasbday038.jpg

tishasbday040.jpg

tishasbday041.jpg

tishasbday042.jpg

tishasbday044.jpg

tishasbday045.jpg

tishasbday046.jpg

• 1 month later...

i completely forgot about this thread. lol

Nice looking xj! I've always liked those. Here's a few pics of my Jeep. It's a 1979 CJ5, 350 sbc, cam, intake, gear drive, headers, T18-A 4sp w/6.32:1 1st gear, Dane 20 t-case, 4 inch lift and 33x12.5x15 Cooper's. I built the roll cage, front fenders, bumpers, stinger and tire carrier from scratch.

tishasbday038.jpg

now thats a jeep! :headbang: how do you like those coopers?

Nice jeeps !!

Here's my '97 TJ sport. It had 29 inch tires when I bought it, I just put on a set of 31.5 and a 2 inch spring spacer with new skyjacker shocks.

MyJeep.jpg

thats one clean tj meat! B)

com'on guys, keep those jeeps comin!

now thats a jeep! :headbang: how do you like those coopers?

The cooper's are great! I got impatient and mounted them myself and have not had them balanced yet. They do really well offroad and they have pretty good onroad manners too! It only took one ride with me and my buddy was sold on them as well.

Thanks for the compliments guys! Keep the Jeep's coming!

Those are some nice jeeps

Here's a bit of my collection.

cj5 chevy V8, glass body hood ...

2 wrangler yj

one for sale

other one with boggers, warn 8274, one piece axle, 8.25 rear but have some Dana44 ready

http://www.youtube.com/user/segergtt?feature=mhw4#p/a/u/0/CECUjlyxdUY

toyota landcruiser bj40

059.jpg

post-29441-12681505449091_thumb.jpg

That Landcruiser is awesome. What year is the Toyota ?

And those 33" TOYO MT's look bad ass. What size lift do you have ?

Its a 3.5" Rubicon express lift, I love the tires so far took the jeep down to 15psi, would normally run 10 but I was by myself didnt wanna blow a bead since my spare is a 30" and it was crawling everywhere in 4lo and it did awesome in 2WD.