Silverlake

madjimmax

My ride group "Windy City Dune Assault Squad" hits SilverLake every month. We're thinking about an early season trip on May 21,22,23. (We'll stay in a hotel that weekend cause it might still be a little cold and or wet.)

June we'll be up the 11,12,13 and all summer stays are at "The SilverLake Resort and Campground" http://www.silverlakerc.com/

July we'll be up the 16,17,18

August we'll be up the 20,21,22

September we'll be up the 24,25,26 (this is a hotel weekend as it's my anniversary weekend)

Anybody, feel free to PM me if your wanting to meet up. ToomeySheeLE=(Brad) and his group of 15 people from Ontario Canada and Dozer520=(Tom) and his group of 12 people from Pennsylvania met up with us last September and we had a ball! Let me know if you need any info. We'll be going to the West Michigan Sand Dragway on Friday nights when they have a test and tune that matches up with our trip weekends.

• 3 weeks later...

My ride group "Windy City Dune Assault Squad" hits SilverLake every month. We're thinking about an early season trip on May 21,22,23. (We'll stay in a hotel that weekend cause it might still be a little cold and or wet.)

June we'll be up the 11,12,13 and all summer stays are at "The SilverLake Resort and Campground" http://www.silverlakerc.com/

July we'll be up the 16,17,18

August we'll be up the 20,21,22

September we'll be up the 24,25,26 (this is a hotel weekend as it's my anniversary weekend)

Anybody, feel free to PM me if your wanting to meet up. ToomeySheeLE=(Brad) and his group of 15 people from Ontario Canada and Dozer520=(Tom) and his group of 12 people from Pennsylvania met up with us last September and we had a ball! Let me know if you need any info. We'll be going to the West Michigan Sand Dragway on Friday nights when they have a test and tune that matches up with our trip weekends.

im from toronto ontario and i go down often... anyone else from ontario that goes down?

Hey guys I go up to silver almost every weekend for racing. My grandparents own West Michigan Sand Dragway located 2 miles from the dunes. Ill have a schedule posted in the next day or so and you guys can check the dates and come watch some racing as well if your interested in doing that. The test and tune which is mentioned about is every friday night that we have a race and its free to get get in and watch but is $20 to run. You make as many passes as you can from 6pm to 9pm. Ill keep on watching this thread and help you guys out if you need any info. I been going to silver almost ever weekend for the past 15 years. If I hit the dunes with you guys ill have the blaster and the stock stroke cub. Hope to see you guys up there.

~Teddy~

Hey guys I go up to silver almost every weekend for racing. My grandparents own West Michigan Sand Dragway located 2 miles from the dunes. Ill have a schedule posted in the next day or so and you guys can check the dates and come watch some racing as well if your interested in doing that. The test and tune which is mentioned about is every friday night that we have a race and its free to get get in and watch but is $20 to run. You make as many passes as you can from 6pm to 9pm. Ill keep on watching this thread and help you guys out if you need any info. I been going to silver almost ever weekend for the past 15 years. If I hit the dunes with you guys ill have the blaster and the stock stroke cub. Hope to see you guys up there.

~Teddy~

Sounds great dude for sure post a schedule up. That would be a blast to do while I'm up that way.

• 1 month later...