stock shock parts

MN SHEE

What stock shocks are you talking about? If it is the rear your wanting to rebuild or just change the oil then you can get a new seal head for around $15-20 from atv parts unlimited. As for the fronts. Good luck. Your better off buying new ones or finding some used ones with low hrs on them. But I would just move to he yfz shocks and be done with it. That way you will have compression and rebound adj as well. As for oil in the shocks. I would run around 2.5-5wt depending on how your riding. The thicker it is the more dampening you will have. So I would mostly stick with around a 2.5-3wt. As for the rear shock. It is a needle charged shock. So you will need a N2 needle to drain it unless you want to use the Football needle to drain it. Bet of luck and I hope this helps... I have another topic in here that has the How 2 rebuild the shocks.

What stock shocks are you talking about? If it is the rear your wanting to rebuild or just change the oil then you can get a new seal head for around $15-20 from atv parts unlimited. As for the fronts. Good luck. Your better off buying new ones or finding some used ones with low hrs on them. But I would just move to he yfz shocks and be done with it. That way you will have compression and rebound adj as well. As for oil in the shocks. I would run around 2.5-5wt depending on how your riding. The thicker it is the more dampening you will have. So I would mostly stick with around a 2.5-3wt. As for the rear shock. It is a needle charged shock. So you will need a N2 needle to drain it unless you want to use the Football needle to drain it. Bet of luck and I hope this helps... I have another topic in here that has the How 2 rebuild the shocks.

Thanks man how much nitragen do the need (psi)

Umm for the stock rear shock I really dont know but if I had to guess, somewhere around 175. Call up or email yamaha or a dealer that can rebuild them and ask them for the PSI and weight they are using for rebuilds. Because I sure would like to know as well. Just havent had the time to do the research on the rear shock. Let me know what you find out. Ill try to stop off at one of my local shops where I get my bikes put on the dyno to see what he has to say. I had talked to Elka and they have their own oil made. They use a 2.5wt and charge their shocks to 200psi. Also you might want to look into converting the rear shock to a schrader vavle. That way you wont have to dick with the needle anymore. And be able to get filled at almost any welding supply stores. Best of luck and I hope I help

Umm for the stock rear shock I really dont know but if I had to guess, somewhere around 175. Call up or email yamaha or a dealer that can rebuild them and ask them for the PSI and weight they are using for rebuilds. Because I sure would like to know as well. Just havent had the time to do the research on the rear shock. Let me know what you find out. Ill try to stop off at one of my local shops where I get my bikes put on the dyno to see what he has to say. I had talked to Elka and they have their own oil made. They use a 2.5wt and charge their shocks to 200psi. Also you might want to look into converting the rear shock to a schrader vavle. That way you wont have to dick with the needle anymore. And be able to get filled at almost any welding supply stores. Best of luck and I hope I help

My dealer told me to run 150psi. Where do I get that schrader valve? We have our own tank and have did some on the Rail car that runs the same psi thanks for all your help man