Banshee Mods! Help me out

450god

Ok, got a 2006 banshee. Guy put CPI pipes on it, jetted it, filters, reeds, basic mods. My main question is what else can i do to get more power out of it with out doing motor work, any little things i can add. What is the gains of port an polish?

Thanks

Ok, got a 2006 banshee. Guy put CPI pipes on it, jetted it, filters, reeds, basic mods. My main question is what else can i do to get more power out of it with out doing motor work, any little things i can add. What is the gains of port an polish?

Thanks

Well some little things you can do is advance the timing, get the head shaved if it's stock, you can get the flywheel lightened. The gain's on have your cylinders ported could be huge if the right person in porting them you could get an easy 20+ if the right person is porting them. If your lookin to have your cyl's ported pm me.

Edited by AtvFoxBoy86

Boost bottle would give you an easy 5 hp.....haha just kidding thats a sensitive subject on this site. If you still have stock carbs...35mm pwks with a port and polish and those CPI's will work hand in hand, lets just say after you would get that done your front end will feel alottt lighter. Also like foxboy said advancing your timing 4 degrees or so def. wouldnt hurt.

Edited by CajunDuner

Yup +4timing and some bigger carbs. Also a coolhead and domes would help also. Im running a special on the modquad coolhead setup. $225 shipped complete with everything. Even the acorn nuts for the head. Fo your biggest gain and the most power for your money a good port job is the way too go. Hit up one of us site sponsors when your ready for it. Kevin at Herr jugs is real cool and has done lots of work for guys on here. And hes a sponsor. Use us whenever possibal. You really need too decide what type of riding you do the most of also before getting a port job. Dunes, motocross, trails, drag. It will be the best $350- 450 you spend for performance.