Graydon proline 2 into 1 35mm kehin

I'm looking for one....but that one looks odd. What's bolted/clamped to it in front of the carb? Got any pics with it off the bike and cleaned up?

Looks like it was modded. The standard Graydon doesn't need an intake bolted to it. It just has a rubber hose with a clamp to the 2 into 1 and a clamp on the carb. I can't see what you have going on there with the pipes in the way. But judging from the extra long bolts and nuts, I'd say it looks a little rigged. Id like to see some better pics if you could....

I dont know about it being a little rigged. I bought it off here and have ran it for a couple months and it has worked alright, I just want to go to something that is going to work on a cub. I can get you some better pictures if you are genuinely interested. But more specifically what do you want?

I dont know about it being a little rigged. I bought it off here and have ran it for a couple months and it has worked alright, I just want to go to something that is going to work on a cub. I can get you some better pictures if you are genuinely interested. But more specifically what do you want?

Asked for close-up pics of it already. :huh: Cleaned up and off the bike (So your pipes aren't covering the stuff that I have a question with)

I means Bye.

whoops i never actually looked at this one.

maybe graydon changed the design? for whatever reason?

i ran one of these with a 39mm pwk for about 2-3 years in MX it worked great. but it just had the hose for mounting the carb..

this is what i know. I bought it off a member here, he said it was a graydon proline, I traded for it and now i want to go back to duels for a bigger motor. I had to do a bunch of jetting and needle changes to get it correct and have done so, I will throw in the "stock" needle that came with it as well as the one i bought, ill throw in a brand new throttle cable and thumb throttle as well as a k+n that is on it with a outerwear. for 150 shipped.

Edited by 01banch