Utah sand dunes

MN SHEE

There are several camping areas, depends on what type of camping you want to do. Oasis is a little far from the mountain, but it offers the most improved camp grounds with trees,running water and outhouses. There are outhouses and such right at the mountain but no trees or RV dump. Mid April is spotty at best if you'll catch a nice weekend. I'd recommend late May or early June, then you are more likely to catch great weather without the summer heat.

Yeah like Brandon said there are plenty of spots to camp, you just need to decide if you'd like to camp in more of a "campground" like white sands or oasis...... or just camp right at sand mountain. 99% of the time I camp at the mountain.

I ride out there about 6-7 months out of the year and love it. It does get extremely hot in the dead of the summer though!

I just remembered my photo bucket picture (down below) is my bike at Sand Mountain with the beautiful mountain in the background!!

Thanks guys I guess we will be gong to OK Little Sahara and stop by Kansas on the way down to check It out havent heard much about it but it will only be a couple hours out of the way. The spring is booked up so we will be down their April 14-19 thanks again guys