WTB yfz parts

killshee

i have a 2005 yfz i need alot of stuff, plastics,motor,seat,gastank,wheels,rear hubs, sproket & brake hub, shocks, stem, bars, and exhaust i think that covers it. anything u got let me know even the lil stuff bc thats mostly what i need. it might be slow going as to i can only buy so much stuff at onces. i will bump to top every time i have a good amount to spend. bump and pm me. you can check my ebay feedback my user name for ebay is beulegeshoes77 thanks

i have a 2005 yfz i need alot of stuff, plastics,motor,seat,gastank,wheels,rear hubs, sproket & brake hub, shocks, stem, bars, and exhaust i think that covers it. anything u got let me know even the lil stuff bc thats mostly what i need. it might be slow going as to i can only buy so much stuff at onces. i will bump to top every time i have a good amount to spend. bump and pm me. you can check my ebay feedback my user name for ebay is beulegeshoes77 thanks

I bought a Brand new YFZ off the showroom and the dealer had done a bunch of shit to it.

They gave me all the stock parts with the sale, I have brand new, never used stock exhaust, foot pegs and heel guards, handler bars with clutch and brake perch, and also stock bumper. i think thats all.

Send me a pm if your interested in anything

Joey