22" Giovanna Cuomo Rims / Toyo Proxes / TPMS

Took these off my 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. (4) 22" Staggered 22x9 and 22x10.5 Giovanna Cuomos with Toyo Proxes AND all tires have TPMS!!! 5x5 or 5x127mm bolt pattern. If anyone is local and would like to come check them out, please let me know. Believe my buddy paid about $5k-$6k at the time for the entire set up. Tires do have plenty of tread life left as they only have about 10k on them (rated to about 25k) These rims are very rare!!

Broke down and bought a brand new rim and tire, but the back set it differnt then the others and would require a 3/8" spacer to have it stick out the same as the others.!! Over $1,000 to do so b/c the front right tire hit pothole and was dented good in 2 spots. These are not like the all chrome or all black ones. Very rare!! These are the Black Gloss with stainless lip!! Double the price of the others. Some swirls on the stiainless lips from cleaning but they are barely noticable as you can see from the pics unless you are ontop of the wheels. The dented rim and scraped tire will come with the package as well!

You will be getting 4 rims and tires with tpms and a extra front rim and tire for a spare! 5 total rims! The extra rim will serve the great and rare purpose for an extra rim!!

Asking $1300 OR BEST OFFER. Will not ship b/c i want you to see these rims before you buy them. Don't you to expect brand new. There are soft aftermarket 22" rims so there are some dings and dents (nothing major aside from replaced rim) and have been on vehicle for 10k miles.

Located in Bethlehem PA.