FS: 2003 Worked Banshee

Worked really good and really really rips! Engine fully rebuilt from the bottom up by previous owner about 8 hours ago. Has a .50 bore, 18mm cool head domes, 39mm carbs, Runs VP C12 race fuel with current setup or you can just change the heads and run pump gas again, v-force reeds, bost bottle, k&N with outterwear, full Toomey exhaust system. Almost brand new front and rear Maxxis tires. +6" swing arm, +4" axle with wheel spacers on both rear wheels( its realllll wide!) Full powdercoated frame! Has Works shocks all the way around with rezzy's! Has full nerf bars with heel guards. Pro kill switch, heavy duty clutch and shorty clutch and brake levers! Seat could use a new cover and the plactics are a little fadded as they were switched out for the trails, but this quad will leave the others in the dust! I do have the headlights that go w/ the quad! Also, has Blue LED's underneath for a sick look at night with on/off switch! Has a noise from the stator when first started but goes away in about 30 seconds of starting. The tie-rods will need to be adjusted to make everything just right b/c the left tire is toed in a bit! ATV drives fine just how it is and is ready to go! Hold on to this ATV when you hit the gas! Im sure i'm forgetting some things, so hit me up to answer any questions. It is a used machine, so don't expect perfectness. I do not have the title, but will supply a bill of sale. This ATV is sold as-is with no inferred or implied warranty. All sales are final and bike must be picked up. ATV located in Bethlehem, PA.

Asking $2,750 Or Best Offer

Edited by BansheeMonster

TTT!

I have pics of the quad if you are interested. Made them pretty small and still too big. I don't think i'm going to part it out now b/c not as much interest as i thought. Looking to sell it outright, and if not, probably just keep it. Shoot me some offers and we can go from there!

$2,600 OR BEST OFFER.

Pics to mikeybez715@hotmail.com-

Located outside of allentown/ wilkesbarre Pa- Interested in getting another Banshee