billet 10 mil x 71 bore

bennieben1

cascade sent out emails about their big sale. one of the items is a small block billet 10 mil x 71 bore cylinders for 995.00. it includes boost and triple porting,billet head, stainless bolts, domes of your choice and oring set. is this too good to be true? are these cylinders any good? what problems have you guys encountered if any? any info would be helpful. if they are really worth it im thinking of purchasing them for next years build. just my cub cylinders alone cost 800.00 and they are not even ported, so cascades sale sounds pretty good. banshee gurus please chime in and share your knowledge of this kit :notworthy:

well i found out that they are twister cylinders and they are trying to just get rid of them. it seems like they wont be making them anymore. cheetah is the way to go

Those cylinders would be fine in the right builders hands. That is a really good price, but I would look into how much a set of 71 mill pistons will cost you though. Kind of an odd size. I looked into some 72's for a super cub setup last year and they were almost $150 a piston... :wacko:

Those cylinders would be fine in the right builders hands. That is a really good price, but I would look into how much a set of 71 mill pistons will cost you though. Kind of an odd size. I looked into some 72's for a super cub setup last year and they were almost $150 a piston... :wacko:

thanks for the reply. im going to just stick with whats normal even if it is more money. i was told that some weird kind of jetski pistons would have to be used. i dont want problems down the road trying to get different domes or a head in case it blows. i guess i will save the pennies and when im ready ill see what kind of deals the site sponsors will give on a package price.