Calling Out TEAMGODZiLLA

702Banshees

heres a little history for you guys. in vegas there are sand queens and desert rats. sand queens are people who only ride sand and only like flat smooth non whooped out areas. desert rats are the guys here in vegas that ride a place called apex. its where real men go to ride. its worse than the mexican baja 1000. its got cliffs, mountains, sand, hard packed dirt, loose dirt, gravel, and huge rocks. in vegas there are only two groups of people that are constantly out riding in sand and apex. almost every weekend. that would be the misfits from teamgodzilla and the looney lunatics from luna racing. so its only normal that both groups are always racing each other. both groups are pretty cool.

WELL FUCKIN SAID MAN! im the desert rat out of my friends haha just check the quote in my sig.. but i dont just do apex.. its vegas to primm vegas to goodsprings vegas to sandy valley all hardcore desert.. apex is pretty narly tho haha lots of fun.

Sounds like fun to me. How is Dumont for races on the first of the year?

dumont is alot of fun. usually there is alot of people hanging out and shooting the hill. you can find jerks that cut you off, people who make you laugh, people that claim they are racing you with a stock stroke, when its really a 4 mil, banshee's that look like they fished them out from the bottom of a lake, banshee's that look so shiny you dont even want to use them, little kids on big bikes racing big fat old men (me) and then act like they just did something so incredible, really fast four strokes, and really slow four pokes. the best part is that there are bathrooms everywhere so its okay to eat chilidogs and chilicheese fries all day. haha. be prepared to pay $40.00 for a day pass though.

Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast. I wished that I lived out that way it must be great to have sand to ride on even though its rough terrain. Make sure you guys get some vids of the races and post them up.

WELL FUCKIN SAID MAN! im the desert rat out of my friends haha just check the quote in my sig.. but i dont just do apex.. its vegas to primm vegas to goodsprings vegas to sandy valley all hardcore desert.. apex is pretty narly tho haha lots of fun.

how you doin? how far is the ride from vegas to goodsprings, primm, and sandy valley? do you use your banshee? do you carry alot of extra fuel? im the desert rat on my group too. its what i love. i get pretty bored at the sand shooting the hill after about the first hour. i love the desert terrain more. i love apex. the only reason i made my banshee a duner is so that i can keep up with the rest of the drag racers when we go on a sand outing. my four strokes dont do anything for me on the hill with my gorilla weight. i have the money to build a ten mil alky blah blah blah, but im just not that into drag racing. id rather throw money into the trail/desert bikes. they are the bikes that i use the most and have the most fun on. the furthest ive gone at apex is to lake meade for a swim and then a ride back, and from apex to the firework stand in moapa. we ride out there, fuel up again, eat at the restaurant and then head back to vegas.

Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast. I wished that I lived out that way it must be great to have sand to ride on even though its rough terrain. Make sure you guys get some vids of the races and post them up.

Yah Ben Bring your Video Camera, so you can get the awesome video and post it on here. Love your since of humor Ben :jesterlaugh:

how you doin? how far is the ride from vegas to goodsprings, primm, and sandy valley? do you use your banshee? do you carry alot of extra fuel? im the desert rat on my group too. its what i love. i get pretty bored at the sand shooting the hill after about the first hour. i love the desert terrain more. i love apex. the only reason i made my banshee a duner is so that i can keep up with the rest of the drag racers when we go on a sand outing. my four strokes dont do anything for me on the hill with my gorilla weight. i have the money to build a ten mil alky blah blah blah, but im just not that into drag racing. id rather throw money into the trail/desert bikes. they are the bikes that i use the most and have the most fun on. the furthest ive gone at apex is to lake meade for a swim and then a ride back, and from apex to the firework stand in moapa. we ride out there, fuel up again, eat at the restaurant and then head back to vegas.

vegas to good springs is a fun easy ride most of my rides start at blue dimond then basically follow the rail road tracks.. but vegas to goodsprings and back behind some nasty mountains is about a 50mile loop... and i fill up in jean before i head up to goodsprings on the banshee.. most of my other rides are done on the xr650 with a desert tank.. sandy valley is only a bit further then goodsprings .. the farthes ive gone was vegas to jean to primm back to jean up to goodsprings and back.. its about 90-110 miles depending on the way you go.. the rides change a little every time haha i can never remember ONE specific trail so i take random ones and go the general direction i want haha i usually find my way.. the reason i dont take the banshee on long rides is mixing oil at gas pumps haha i never get it right even with a measuring cup so thats why im in the market for a trx to desert out with tank skids and long travel .

vegas to good springs is a fun easy ride most of my rides start at blue dimond then basically follow the rail road tracks.. but vegas to goodsprings and back behind some nasty mountains is about a 50mile loop... and i fill up in jean before i head up to goodsprings on the banshee.. most of my other rides are done on the xr650 with a desert tank.. sandy valley is only a bit further then goodsprings .. the farthes ive gone was vegas to jean to primm back to jean up to goodsprings and back.. its about 90-110 miles depending on the way you go.. the rides change a little every time haha i can never remember ONE specific trail so i take random ones and go the general direction i want haha i usually find my way.. the reason i dont take the banshee on long rides is mixing oil at gas pumps haha i never get it right even with a measuring cup so thats why im in the market for a trx to desert out with tank skids and long travel .

that trip to goodsprings sounds like a good start for me. whats in goodsprings? is there a town? we should get a group together after these holidays and hit that trail.

that trip to goodsprings sounds like a good start for me. whats in goodsprings? is there a town? we should get a group together after these holidays and hit that trail.

its a tiny tiny little town thats to the right of jean.. its mostly trailors and it literally has a 100 year old bar that still has a place to tie up your horse haha.. im pretty sure some of the trail is illegal cuz of tree huggers banghead so a groupe might be a little sketchy to ride it haha but hey if im out at the dunes on new years ill look for you guys.. your banshee looks kinda hard to miss haha

its a tiny tiny little town thats to the right of jean.. its mostly trailors and it literally has a 100 year old bar that still has a place to tie up your horse haha.. im pretty sure some of the trail is illegal cuz of tree huggers banghead so a groupe might be a little sketchy to ride it haha but hey if im out at the dunes on new years ill look for you guys.. your banshee looks kinda hard to miss haha

im not sure if we can make it to dumont yet. alot of family and little kids want to go and they are all talking about amargosa. ill let you know what the group and the women that wear the pants (haha) decide. im easy to find. orange banshee with a rhinocerous aboard. take care man :jesterlaugh: