dyno port 2 to 1 pipe and silencer

i dont do shipped pricing let alone decrease the value of my items and ship it for free...cant make any money that way.

amatv i pmed you the shipping total let me know if you want it

Your first mistake was thinking you'd turn around and make a profit on something. Most people here offer good deals to people, and not many buy things just to turn around and increase the price of it. 150 shipped is the same as 130 plus 20 dollars shipping so your not really "shipping them for free".

Trying to get what you paid for them is fair, but don't be surprised if you don't get offered that much.

ECshee-depends on location and UPS raised there prices ALOT there was a press release in december that in jan they were and did they ever but i can go to usps and ship them cheaper.

Shogs-why say something if you dont like my price dont be a jackass just dont buy it? ik what i payed and ik what i want to try to get for them, what i payed dosnt concern you...if i got given a car does that mean im supposed to give it to someone else i dont fucking think so,considering you have tho it shows that you interested, I bought them for 175 for something i was going to build but decided not to id like to get that out of them plus shipping because i had to pay it too.

Edited by MilesMachine

Yea my bad i guess I just felt like giving someone a hard time when I was on the other day. Its actually A good price. I guess what bugged me was the fact that you never know what shipping will end up being. I would rather see 200 shipped than 175 plus shipping because you never know what your going to want to ship them though. You don't find many of those pipes around but like people have said 2-1's are hard to get rid of on this site. :confused:

• 1 month later...