Head Lights

Need some insite on my head lights. for a 2003 banshee.

They dont come on in either high or low positions.

I checked the bulbs, they are both fine and both light up when supplied by battery power.

I tried to trace a few wires, but they quickly ran under the gastank and behind the radiator, and i dont have the time to pull those off right now as i plan on going riding later today and tomorrow.

I searched for a fuse box, and couldnt find one.'

Any tips or maybe common problems to check when i have the time? I absolutly hate chassing down wires with a multimetere. But if i have too, guess i will.

You need to check for voltage where it comes out of the stator connector with a meter or a test light. Check it with the bike idling, do not rev it up.

what voltage do these run? I can probably do that while im waiting for it to warm up before we hit the trails today.

10-16 or 17v a/c yellow and black wires with the bullet connectors

hey thanks for the reply! but i already got it figured out and they work now. i think it was just a bad connection because all i did was unplug those yellow and black wires and plug em back in. and they worked lmao. forgo to post on here i sovled the problem, but thanks for the reply! much appreciated