Does this sound like a jetting problem?

theoriginal87

Ok so tonight i just got my shee all back together and took her out for a spin :dance: and she seemed to be running fine except i have the same problem as before she broke..... so i can go ride her around for a good while and everything is going great untill i turn it off then nothing... wont start back up after you have ridden and kill it... i know the bike isnt jetted perfect but this problem makes it a bitch to jet!! so im just wondering if anybody thinks this could be related to my jetting or possibly somethign else????

yea seems to start fine when its cold its just after u ride it around any that it wont start... but right now i have it at 280 mains 27.5 pilots and one clip leaner and my mods are k&n air filter with no snorkel, pro curciut pipes & silencers, and a mild mx port. im about 4000 ft above see lvl i believe and i have about 120 psi in each cylinder. as for when it broke it was just a chipped gear and also i had this problem before the gear was chipped.... any ideas??

i took some pics of the plugs after i ran it earlier... unfortunantly i had to use my phone bit itll give u an idea hopfully... these plugs were brand new with only about 3-5 min of riding on them and they look rich to me if i am correct??

Photo0233.jpg

Photo0234UxN.jpg

Photo0235.jpg

I'm thinking electrical cdi.Mine had similar problem. I changed the jets like a hundred times still acted the same. was driving me crazy changed the cdi and runs great now.

i took some pics of the plugs after i ran it earlier... unfortunantly i had to use my phone bit itll give u an idea hopfully... these plugs were brand new with only about 3-5 min of riding on them and they look rich to me if i am correct??

Photo0233.jpg

Photo0234UxN.jpg

Photo0235.jpg

I'm thinking electrical cdi.Mine had similar problem 87 shee to . I changed the jets like a hundred times still acted the same. was driving me crazy changed the cdi and runs great now.Try changing your cdi with a buddys cdi if they have shee but i think theres has to be between 87 and 95 for same wiring harness so it will plug right in before u buy one.Also test the stator good luck.

i took some pics of the plugs after i ran it earlier... unfortunantly i had to use my phone bit itll give u an idea hopfully... these plugs were brand new with only about 3-5 min of riding on them and they look rich to me if i am correct?? or am i a retard?

Photo0233.jpg

Photo0234UxN.jpg

Photo0235.jpg

you rich runnin shit, trying to tell me you are not rich and it's tuned perfectly and then hold up soaking wet plugs.........you have to try to jet them in order to get them tuned right. :shootself: