Chain tightening

I feel incredibly dumb for asking this, this isnt a questoin i should be asking lol.

I noticed my banshee chain is incredibly too lose. like i can work it off the sproket with my hand. But i dont see an adjustment to tighten it... Do i just need to remove a link? or is something hiding from me.

I feel incredibly dumb for asking this, this isnt a questoin i should be asking lol.

I noticed my banshee chain is incredibly too lose. like i can work it off the sproket with my hand. But i dont see an adjustment to tighten it... Do i just need to remove a link? or is something hiding from me.

there are chain adjusters under the rear axle carrier youll see 2 long bolts that go throught the carrier make sure there are loose before you move the adjusters inwards make sure they are even

there are two small bolts at the bottom you have to mess with, first you need a 14MM and a 17mm to losen the bottom bolts of the axle carrier, and then a 10mm and a 12mm to screw in the bottom two bolts.

I wish i had a pic to show you. i dont know if that is going to help you but i tried.

i know what bolts you guys are talking about, i saw those, but they just didnt look like they would really help with the chain tightness, i figure it was just adjustments for the carrier. Guess ill mess with them tomorrow and see if i can get it to tighten up. Thanks!

i know what bolts you guys are talking about, i saw those, but they just didnt look like they would really help with the chain tightness, i figure it was just adjustments for the carrier. Guess ill mess with them tomorrow and see if i can get it to tighten up. Thanks!

Make sure when tightening your chain that u got someone sitting on your bike

There should about 3/4 in..of play while sitting on it..then torque your carrier bolt

To 88 lbs..hope this helps.