Need advice

1998BansheeHD

I am putting 2 stockers on my bike over the single 33. The current jets are a 280 main and i am guessing a stock pilot. My elevation is 545 ft. Mods are in my sig minus the 2-1 intake and single carb. The two carbs will be ran with toomy intake with foam filter and outerwear. The Temp here is 30-50 degrees F. What would a good jetting point be. Any help would be appreciated

I am putting 2 stockers on my bike over the single 33. The current jets are a 280 main and i am guessing a stock pilot. My elevation is 545 ft. Mods are in my sig minus the 2-1 intake and single carb. The two carbs will be ran with toomy intake with foam filter and outerwear. The Temp here is 30-50 degrees F. What would a good jetting point be. Any help would be appreciated

i would start with 320's to be safe, but probably 310 will be it. 27.5 pilot most likely, but you may need a 30 once you get 30 or below

i would start with 320's to be safe, but probably 310 will be it. 27.5 pilot most likely, but you may need a 30 once you get 30 or below

So if it drops under 30 will i have to change the main again or just the pilot? This is my first time i am gunna be using 2 carbs so this is new.. As far as tuning if you have any tips thanks!.

as a rule of thumb, a 20-30 degree drop in temp calls for +1 size main.....however, below freezing, humidity really drops, calling for more fuel on top of that. somewhere just below 0 degrees, fuel volatility also drops @ a much higher rate calling for another close jump, and pilot size increase. not sure many other people ride that cold, but me though...